Remedial massage can support the healing process by relieving muscular pain and re-educating muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues. It aids in faster repair and helps restore your body to the healthy level of functioning.
By applying pressure and manual techniques to your problem area remedial massage is stimulating circulation of blood and lymph and breaking down knots, which lead to pain relief and relaxing or releasing tight and overused muscles.
If you feel stuck or restricted, lengthening and stretching techniques to tight or tense muscles and connective tissue, as well as taking the joint through its range of motion, will improve functioning enabling you to move freely without discomfort.
Remedial Massage can:
- Reduce or eliminate acute and chronic strain, pain, tension or cramps and manage musculoskeletal conditions.
- Ease discomfort by loosening stiffness and improving restricted or limited movement. It can also assist with the rehabilitation of muscular injuries and painful scar tissue.
- Can prevent further injury, helping you to maintain optimal health and an active lifestyle.
Conditions that can benefit:
- Pain in lower back, shoulder, neck, jaw
- Rotator Cuff injuries’, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI, Tennis and/or golfers elbow
- Scar tissue
- Pregnancy-related symptoms
- Fluid accumulation or oedema
- Respiratory conditions like hyperventilation or asthma
- Inflammatory conditions like osteoarthritis